Are you interested in working for a rapidly growing company that prides itself on providing top quality services for Lake Gaston and the surrounding area’s premier landscapes? Ben’s Creek Nursery is in search of a Landscape Maintenance Division Manager who will ensure positive long-term relationships with our current customers and assist in the acquisition of new customers. The Landscape Maintenance Division Manager is expected to be proficient in all areas of commercial and residential landscape management, landscape enhancement and snow removal.
Responsibilities and Duties
– Schedule daily routes for each crew and communicate with Shop Manager to ensure that all necessary equipment is serviced and ready for use.
– Develop strong relationships with maintenance crews to ensure the understanding of specific job requirements.
– Schedule fertilization, insect and disease and pruning programs for all sites.
– Visit crews at work sites to ensure quality, efficiency and compliance with safety procedures as outlined in the employee handbook.
– Make monthly visits to customer properties to ensure they are being serviced to company standards.
– Take note of any enhancement opportunities on customer properties
– Keep track of all customer contact by entering logs in LMN software.
– Review daily production logs to ensure that crews have completed all scheduled work in an efficient manner.
– Conduct weekly tailgate talks and safety meetings.
Qualifications and Skills
– Personable, motivated, and growth oriented with strong communication skills.
– Minimum of 5 years experience in the green industry & 2 years supervisory experience.
– Ability to identify plants native to our geographical location.
– Physical ability to work with the crews on a regular basis for training or quality control purposes.
– Knowledge of landscape equipment operation and safety practices.
– Clean driving record with ability to be added to company insurance policy and experience towing trailers of various sizes.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
Experience: Landscape Maintenance Management: 1 year (Required)
Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Additional Compensation: Bonuses
Benefits offered: Paid time off